I’ve been blogging for a while now, and now I’m really starting to get into to it, I realised I never wrote about myself really. I was just so eager to start blogging about make up and nail varnish, I never really spoke about myself. I’ve seen this on quite a few blogs, so I thought I’d give it ago… 15 random facts about myself.
Here it goes!
1. I love love love nail varnish (goes without saying really). Its like I suddenly woke up one day and discovered it.
2. I’m 20, and a year older than most of my friends as I went back a year at college
3. I’ve just finished my first year at De Montfort university studying Media and Communications
4. I haven’t got a clue what I want to do after uni, and I hate when people ask me that question
5. I’ve been driving for over 2 years now, and recently had to start sharing my car with my brother, which I hate!
6. I have some truly amazing friends and I wouldn’t change them for the world
7. I’m in love with post secret. I read it every Sunday without fail
8. My favorite place in the whole world is New York, I’ve only visited once, but it was the best time of my life
9. I love cats. Like really love cats. Everyone who knows me realises pretty soon how obsessed I am with cats. I have 5 and I want more!
10. I love long necklaces, especially ones with owls on
11. I have an amazing boyfriend who I met at uni, and we’ve been together 6 months now
12. I love Hello Kitty. I think it comes from my obsession with cats
13. I love cupcake print things – as you can probably tell from my twitter/blogheadline!
14. When I’m drunk I think I can rap. Its pretty embarrassing really, but I constantly pretend to be Tinie Tempah..
15. I love a good cup of tea. Nothing is wrong in the world when you’ve got a good cup of tea.