I realised I’ve been blogging for the best part of two months now, yet I’ve never done a FOTD post! I don’t really know why, I guess I’m just not great at taking photographs of myself, I never seem to be satisfied with them! So anyway I thought I’d give it ago and try to take some pictures of myself and see how it turns out!
These were taken on Friday night, just before I went out for a curry and a night out with my friends.
Here’s what I wore:
- Rimmel London Renew & Lift Foundation in Ivory
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer in Ivory
- Rimmel London Clear Complexion Powder in Transparent
- Rimmel London The Max Volume Flash Mascara
- Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner applied to top of eyes
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in Dark Chocolate
- Models Own Lip Gloss in Ballet Pink
I might start doing more of these posts although unless I’m going out my make up doesn’t really change that much, so it might get a little boring! My hair is usually a lot redder than this, but its starting to fade out so I need to re dye it!
Hope you’ve enjoyed and that your all having a lovely weekend!