So yesterday I went out to the cinema with my friend to see Horrible Bosses – amazing film! So as I was going out I found an excuse to doll myself up and put on some make up. I’m still not great at this whole taking photos of myself thing, but I think I’m improving!
Here’s what I wore:
- Rimmel London Renew & Relift Foundation in Ivory
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Primer
- Collection 2000 Perfecting Finish Concealer
- Benefit High Beam
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
- Collection 2000 Blush in Trouble
- 17 Falsifeye Mascara
- 17 Falsifeye Gel Eyeliner
- Sleek I Divine Storm Palette
- Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss in Keep a Secret
Anyway hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend!