I thought I’d share with you yesterdays FOTD and OOTD.
Me and a friend decided to go to the cinema to see Bad Teacher (I rate it ‘Meh’, it wasn’t that great), so I took up the chance to wear my new T-shirt and Jewelery I’d got earlier in the week.
Also I’m not very good at taking pictures of myself, this was the best one out of about 200 photos! I don’t know how you bloggers do this! I also wasn’t very good at taking a photo of my outfit. I must learn….
See what I mean?
I’ve recently had my hair cut but I’m not sure if you can tell. I’ve just had new layers put it and a shorter fringe.
- Rimmel London 25 Hours Foundation in True Nude
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
- MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 1
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion in Black
- Eyeliner curtsy of Company Magazine!
- MUA Eye shadow in Shade 1
I went for just a casual outfit as its just the cinema
- Leggings £14 from Topshop
- Boots £28 from Evans
- Top £10 from Yours
- Cardigan £17.99 New Look
- Scarf £2 from Primark
And to top it off I wore my new bracelets from New Look.
Bracelet collection £3 from New Look
I’m sorry I will try to get better at these posts!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!