I’m currently writing to you from my deathbed. I’ve gone and managed to get myself some flu type cold thing -yuk! So I’ve spent a lot of time in bed on the Lemsip so there’s the main reason for my absence! I also wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks to all my new followers! It seems that my little following has now shot up to 81 followers! And I’ve gone and got 21 subscribers over on my youtube channel! So I just wanted to say a massive massive thank you to all of you! 🙂
Right I’ll shut up now and get on with my blog post! 🙂 –
It’s official, I’ve put myself on a spending ban.
So here’s what I’ll be using up –
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer – I’ve had this for what feels like years! Since discovering Collection 2000’s concealer I’ve kind of neglected this one. So I plan on using it up.
- Natural Collection Mango & Papaya Coloured Lipgloss – This is actually the yummiest lipgloss that I own, so do I really need an excuse to use it?
- The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Butter – I got this free with a magazine months ago, and I find that it just sits around in my drawers being neglected, so its time to use it up!
- My Coconut Island Body Butter – I own so many moisturisers, and as this one is already half empty I thought I should really finish it up to kind of make some more room in my massive moisturiser collection
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub – I absolutely love this, it smells divine! But again I have many body scrubs so I need to make some room!
- My Coconut Island Body Scrub – For the same reason as before, I need to make some space!
- Benefit That Gal Primer – I’ve had this sample size kicking around for ages now and its kind of just taking up space, so I thought I’d use it up and get rid of it!
- Cherry Carmex – I’ve had the tinniest bit of carmex left for what feels like years! I love this to pieces but I really want to finish up the last remaining bit.
- LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub – I’ve had this for a few months now, and although it does its job, I feel like I wasted my money on this. So I want to use it up so I feel like I’ve got my moneys worth you know?
- Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Face Wash & Mask – Another product I’ve had for absolutely forever! I do love this face wash, especially as it doubles up as a face mask. I just wanna get rid of it so I can make room for more.
Are you on a spending ban?
Do you have any tips to save money?