Let’s admit it, who doesn’t like cookies? I had a sudden craving for them the other night, so me and the boyfriend decided to start on some late night baking. They turned out great, and I was rather impressed with my baking skills! I had such a simple easy recipe for them so I thought I’d share it with you guys. So if you want to bake some cookies that look as yummy as these, use this recipe!
All you’ll need is:
- 125g of chocolate
- 125g butter
- 75g soft light brown sugar
- 50g granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 165g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4
- Break the chocolate into chunks and then cut into smaller chips with a knife.
- Beat the butter and the sugars together in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Lightly beat the egg in another bowl and add the vanilla extract, and then add it to the butter mixture bit by bit, beating all the time.
- Mix in the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda, and add in the chopped chocolate.
- Then drop about 8-9 teaspoons of the mixture onto a baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until browned.
- Eat 🙂
It’s such a simple recipe! And trust me their super yummy ;).
So who’s tempted to make some cookies then?