It’s been forever since I’ve done a Sunday Summary post, well in fact it’s been forever since I’ve been blogging properly. But I’m trying to get back into the swing of things, so here it goes!
001. I finished my second year of uni. Crazy! It’s been insane how quickly this year has gone, and how much has happened. I am happy to be finished, and stress free, but also slightly annoyed that it’s the beginning of May, and I’m finished till October. Especially when loads of my friends still have exams going on.
002. Because I finished uni so early I decided to come home this weekend as I was bored. That’s a photo of my favourite cat who I’ve been hanging out with all weekend. I’ve just been having a really chilled out weekend at home, it’s been nice.
003. I started blogging again – duh. After being swamped with uni work, and not feeling like writing for a while, it’s nice to be back doing this again!
004. Last weekend I bought myself an Ipad 3 as an early birthday present. I’m finally getting the hang of using it now (technology is wasted on me), and if anyone’s interested I’ll do a little blog post about it ;).
005. No real plans for this week. I’m going back up to Leicester tomorrow, but as a lot of my friends still have exams not much will be going on. Although saying that it seems to be EVERYONE on my courses birthday’s this week, so I’ll have many a night out for that it seems.
006. Also on the 14th it’ll be my 21st! So on Saturday night I’ll be celebrating it with my uni friends before coming back home on my birthday, and then a cheeky trip to Disneyland Paris (who’s jealous?!). So actually quite a bit to look forward to!