[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.64″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
- I will still be using my money for travel. I have a car and use it a fair deal of the time, so will be spending my money on petrol.
- Food. Although I live at home with my parents I like to sometimes buy my own food, or go out for meals. I won’t be stopping this but I will be cutting back on how often I do this.
- If I run out completely of a product I will repurchase. But only when I’ve completely run out and have no more back up products.
- Toiletries etc don’t count. If I run out of deodorant I’m going to be buying more.
- The occasional night out. I enjoy socialising with my friends and having a night out. Like I said with my meals out I won’t be stopping, but I will be cutting back or making a night out cheaper if I can.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button _builder_version=”3.0.64″ button_text=”Get your CUTE Panda Money Bank now on Amazon!” button_url=”http://geni.us/pandamoneybank” url_new_window=”on” button_alignment=”center” background_layout=”light” custom_button=”off” button_letter_spacing=”0″ button_icon_placement=”right” button_letter_spacing_hover=”0″ /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]