Hello all! Chantele here from Two Hearts One Roof. I’m very happy to be guest posting for Lisa today. As the warm weather seems to be finally creeping up on us I thought I could put together a little post about summer style, but instead of shopping the highstreet, my favourite place to shop is actually Etsy! If you haven’t discovered it yet (where have you been!) it is a site with lots of stores selling handmade and vintage items from all over the world. I have been using it for years now, and love seeing it grow year on year, now there are literally 1000’s of shops and items for sale, from jewelry and clothing to dining tables and entire kitchens! So here are 5 of my favourite picks for this summer!
While I’m away on holiday I’m letting a few people take over my blog for the day. Today I have the lovely Chantele from Two Hearts One Roof talking about her 5 Esty Picks for Summer Style. Enjoy!
1. I adore these mini Arrowhead Earrings from Ditty Drops. Mint is going to be a big colour this summer, so I would go for them and the black ones (coz black is always on trend!)
2. The lightweight summer dress from Petit Dejeuner is just perfect for when you want something simple but stylish, great for a picnic or walk in the park. It comes in a range of colours, but I think this Aubergine is perfect.
3. The shop Thai Treasure Hunt has some of the most beautiful and delicate jewelry, perfect for warm summer days when you don’t want to wear anything heavy. My favourite piece is probably this silver daisy ring.
4. Floral Crowns are one of my favourite things at the moment (actually I wear them all year, not just in spring) I found this amazing purple one in a store called Handy Craft TS. She has lots more in many different colours, so your sure to find one you will like.
5. Pretty full skirts! And none are prettier than Rooby’s Skirts! I love all the kitsch, whimsical and fandom fabrics she uses. Full skirts are so feminine and beautiful no matter what your figure. At the moment I am loving her Alice in Wonderland one.