- 200ml of double cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 40g of caster sugar
- a few drops of vanilla essence
- 30g of brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 150C/fan 130C/Gas mark 2
- Place the cream in a saucepan and bring to boiling point, then reducing the heat slightly
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar in a separate bowl until pale
- Then gradually whisk the egg mix into the warm cream, whisking continuously until thickened, and then adding the vanilla essence
- Then strain the mixture through a fine sieve into a large jug to make sure the mixture is smooth, and pour into ramekins
- Place your Creme Brulee’s in your oven and bake for about 40-45 minutes until the brulee mix is just about set, then set them aside to cool and then chill
- To serve, sprinkle the sugar evenly over the top of each Brulee, and caramelise using a blow torch and eat immediately!
Get that caramelisation done!
Craving for Creme Brulee but doesn’t want the hassle?
[button link=”http://geni.us/Ome3SN” type=”big” color=”pink” newwindow=”yes”] Check out Creme Brulee Mix on Amazon Now![/button]