These days everyone is tanning. We put it on before a night out or an important day and we always look to top up our tan wherever possible. A complete tan makes us look better than normal, giving an even and flawless skin tone that makes us look better in our clothes.
There’s a load of ways to get that golden glow these days but for the best results you want to find your nearest indoor tanning studio. These have sunbeds with specialised UV lighting that tans your skin. The longer you spend under there the darker your skin will go.
There are a lot of negative connotations associated with indoor tanning and the dangers it can cause. There are now government controls put on sunbeds and how long you can use them for. When used in the right doses and not overused you can see some great results so make sure you know what you’re doing.
Indoor tanning is the way to get a great tan to improve your look and confidence. Tanning lotions have been created to help enhance this process.
Tanning lotions have been created to help the UV light work on your skin to cause tanning. They work by promoting the melanin levels in the skin which is responsible for the colour pigment. More melanin allows you to bring out the rich dark colouring of the skin and give you that bronzed look.
There are a number of different types of tanning lotion to choose from and finding the right one for you is essential to get the best results. Let’s take a closer look at the main choices:
● Tingle Lotions
Tingle lotions are called such because of the tingling they cause on the skin, though this varies from person to person. These tingle lotions are designed to increase blood flow to the skin which encourages the production of melanin. It can cause a red flushing of the skin.
Bronzers are used to help promote the colouring of the skin. Bronzers increase your colour, and can do so almost immediately. The level of bronzer in the lotion is typically displayed on the bottle in terms of 10x or 30x. The higher the number, the more bronzer the lotion contains. But be careful, it can stain.
● Maximiser and Intensifiers
These lotions are designed for people who already have a base tan but want to keep going. They allow you to achieve a deeper and darker brown level that can be achieved with indoor tanning.
● Cooling Lotions
These lotions are designed to give a refreshing sensation while you tan. They work to cool the skin and reduce any excess heat or stickiness, perfect for regular tanners.
Each of these tanning lotions has been designed to help improve your tanning experience and your tan. The lotion you choose will depend on your exact requirements but each of these has a number of features that could prove very useful.
Choosing the best indoor tanning lotion can be tricky because there’s a lot of choice. Check out our full list of the best tanning bed lotions
Want to Try the Best?
- Say hello to perfect sun-kissed skin: Our self tanner transforms your skin from pale to a natural glow. Transforms even the most fair skin from "meh" to "marvelous" without any of those nasty streaks, orange color, blotches, or dark spots.
- Get your tan without sun damage: No sun needed here. This tanning lotion gives you a gradual sun kissed glow without sunburns or signs of early aging from the sun.
- Your skin will thank you: Perfect alternative to brands that sell chemical filled tanners containing artificial colorants and fragrances among other toxic ingredients. Instead this tanner is filled with ingredients like organic aloe vera, shea butter, extracts and DHA. This vegan sunless tanning lotion is also certified cruelty free.
- Wont turn your skin orange: If you have sensitive skin or are just plain pale, this is for you. Men, women and even teens use our tanning cream and look like they have just returned from travel a beachy vacation spot.
- Love it or let us know: We know you're gonna love what our self tanning moisturizer can do. Your satisfaction is our promise to you.
Other Lotions To Protect Your Skin!