Welcome to My Blog
Beauty: Recent Post
These days everyone is tanning. We put it on before a night out or an important day and we always look to top up our tan wherever possible. A complete tan makes us look better than normal, giving an even and flawless skin tone that makes us look better in our clothes.
There’s a load of ways to get that golden glow these days but for the best results you want to find your nearest indoor tanning studio. These have sunbeds with specialised UV lighting that tans your skin. The longer you spend under there the darker your skin will go.
There are a lot of negative connotations associated with indoor tanning and the dangers it can cause. There are now government controls put on sunbeds and how long you can use them for. When used in the right doses and not overused you can see some great results so make sure you know what you’re doing.
Indoor tanning is the way to get a great tan to improve your look and confidence. Tanning lotions have been created to help enhance this process.
Tanning lotions have been created to help the UV light work on your skin to cause tanning. They work by promoting the melanin levels in the skin which is responsible for the colour pigment. More melanin allows you to bring out the rich dark colouring of the skin and give you that bronzed look.
There are a number of different types of tanning lotion to choose from and finding the right one for you is essential to get the best results. Let’s take a closer look at the main choices:
● Tingle Lotions
Tingle lotions are called such because of the tingling they cause on the skin, though this varies from person to person. These tingle lotions are designed to increase blood flow to the skin which encourages the production of melanin. It can cause a red flushing of the skin.
Bronzers are used to help promote the colouring of the skin. Bronzers increase your colour, and can do so almost immediately. The level of bronzer in the lotion is typically displayed on the bottle in terms of 10x or 30x. The higher the number, the more bronzer the lotion contains. But be careful, it can stain.
● Maximiser and Intensifiers
These lotions are designed for people who already have a base tan but want to keep going. They allow you to achieve a deeper and darker brown level that can be achieved with indoor tanning.
● Cooling Lotions
These lotions are designed to give a refreshing sensation while you tan. They work to cool the skin and reduce any excess heat or stickiness, perfect for regular tanners.
Each of these tanning lotions has been designed to help improve your tanning experience and your tan. The lotion you choose will depend on your exact requirements but each of these has a number of features that could prove very useful.
Choosing the best indoor tanning lotion can be tricky because there’s a lot of choice. Check out our full list of the best tanning bed lotions
Want to Try the Best?
- SAY HELLO TO PERFECT SUN KISSED SKIN: Our self tanner transforms your skin. This vegan sunless tanning lotion is cruelty free, never tested on animals and all natural. Transforms even fair skin from "meh" to "marvelous" without any of those nasty streaks, orange color, blotches, or dark spots.
- GET YOUR TAN WITHOUT THE SUN DAMAGE OR CHEMICALS: There's a reason this is one of the best sellers on amazon. This sun free tanning formula gives you a gradual sun kissed glow without sunburns, early aging, and skin cancer. Perfect alternative to brands that sell very chemical filled tanners.
- YOUR SKIN WILL THANK YOU: Ever read the back of a conventional tanner? You need a PhD to pronounce all those ingredients. We use only simple, natural ingredients like organic shea butter, organic coconut oil, and nutritive Japanese green tea. your skin will look and feel incredible.
- SAFE FOR EVERYONE AND YOU WON'T BE AN ORANGE OOMPA LOOMPA: If you have sensitive skin or are just plain pale, this is for you. Males, females and even teens use our tanning cream and look like they have just returned from travel in St. Tropez or any other eco destination.
- GUARANTEE: LOVE IT OR LET US KNOW: We know you're gonna love what our self tanning moisturizer can do. We're so confident that this is the best sunless tanner, that we'll even guarantee it.
Other Lotions To Protect Your Skin!
Fashion: Recent Post
Food: Recent Post
Lifestyle: Recent Post
The first thing I noticed about the Kobo Aura One is how nice it is to hold. I know that might sound a little strange, but it was really comfortable to hold so you know you’ll be comfortable sat reading away. It was also really easy to use, once you’ve unlocked the screen you’re greeted with a dashboard which shows you the books you’re reading, as well as a selection of related, and recommended books. What I liked is how it told me how far through a book I was, and how much time was left in the book, I just like to know these kind of things so this really pleased me! It would also give you awards as you went along reading, which for someone like me would definitely encourage me to read more! I used the Kobo Aura One with the default settings as these worked for me, but you could adjust the settings with over 50 font sizes and 11 font types. You’ve also got the option to bookmark certain pages that you want to go back to, and you can even share quotes and comments from the book onto your Facebook timeline which was pretty nifty.
What was nice to know as well was just how much storage the Kobo Aura One had available, 8GB to be exact, that’s around 6,000 books! I remember when I used to go on family holidays many moons ago and I used to pack a whole suitcase of books to get me through the holiday, imagine now only having to take away this small eReader instead! It’s also got a battery life of one month, and I used this quite a lot over the two week trial and the battery had only just made it past the half way point.
* I was sent the Kobo Aura One for a 2 week trial, views are all my own
These days everyone is tanning. We put it on before a night out or an important day and we always look to top up our tan wherever possible. A complete tan makes us look better than normal, giving an even and flawless skin tone that makes us look better in our clothes....
My mum is pretty special to me, not only is she a wonderful woman who bought me up, she's helped me through some hard times, been there when I was struggling after uni to find a job and what I wanted to do. She helped me through an unpaid internship, and even helped...
Once upon a time you would always find me with a nose in a book forever reading. Then as I got older I fell out of love with reading a bit, particularly when I went to university when I had to read a lot of journals for my dissertation, reading for pleasure just...
I'm usually much more of a tea drinker than a coffee drinker, unless its a flavoured coffee. I'm a big fan of Costa and Starbucks's flavoured lattes, especially when they've got their Christmas ranges out this time of year. Only problem with them is when you think...