Welcome to My Blog
Beauty: Recent Post
These days everyone is tanning. We put it on before a night out or an important day and we always look to top up our tan wherever possible. A complete tan makes us look better than normal, giving an even and flawless skin tone that makes us look better in our clothes.
There’s a load of ways to get that golden glow these days but for the best results you want to find your nearest indoor tanning studio. These have sunbeds with specialised UV lighting that tans your skin. The longer you spend under there the darker your skin will go.
There are a lot of negative connotations associated with indoor tanning and the dangers it can cause. There are now government controls put on sunbeds and how long you can use them for. When used in the right doses and not overused you can see some great results so make sure you know what you’re doing.
Indoor tanning is the way to get a great tan to improve your look and confidence. Tanning lotions have been created to help enhance this process.
Tanning lotions have been created to help the UV light work on your skin to cause tanning. They work by promoting the melanin levels in the skin which is responsible for the colour pigment. More melanin allows you to bring out the rich dark colouring of the skin and give you that bronzed look.
There are a number of different types of tanning lotion to choose from and finding the right one for you is essential to get the best results. Let’s take a closer look at the main choices:
● Tingle Lotions
Tingle lotions are called such because of the tingling they cause on the skin, though this varies from person to person. These tingle lotions are designed to increase blood flow to the skin which encourages the production of melanin. It can cause a red flushing of the skin.
Bronzers are used to help promote the colouring of the skin. Bronzers increase your colour, and can do so almost immediately. The level of bronzer in the lotion is typically displayed on the bottle in terms of 10x or 30x. The higher the number, the more bronzer the lotion contains. But be careful, it can stain.
● Maximiser and Intensifiers
These lotions are designed for people who already have a base tan but want to keep going. They allow you to achieve a deeper and darker brown level that can be achieved with indoor tanning.
● Cooling Lotions
These lotions are designed to give a refreshing sensation while you tan. They work to cool the skin and reduce any excess heat or stickiness, perfect for regular tanners.
Each of these tanning lotions has been designed to help improve your tanning experience and your tan. The lotion you choose will depend on your exact requirements but each of these has a number of features that could prove very useful.
Choosing the best indoor tanning lotion can be tricky because there’s a lot of choice. Check out our full list of the best tanning bed lotions
Want to Try the Best?
- SAY HELLO TO PERFECT SUN KISSED SKIN: Our self tanner transforms your skin. Our sunless tanning lotion is vegan, never tested on animals and all natural. Transforms even fair skin from "meh" to "marvelous." Build your tan one layer at a time to get your ideal level of bronze. Get all this and cover up blemishes, veins, or imperfections without any of those nasty streaks, orange color, blotches, or dark spots.
- GET YOUR TAN WITHOUT THE SUN DAMAGE OR CHEMICALS: There's a reason this is one of the best sellers on amazon. This sun free tanning formula gives you a gradual sun kissed glow without the sunburns, early aging, and skin cancer. We have a great tanning cream that's an alternative to brands that sell very chemical filled tanners in the form of towelettes, foam, mousse serum and spray.
- DO YOUR SKIN A FAVOR: Ever read the back of a conventional tanner. You need a PhD to pronounce all those ingredients. We use only simple, natural ingredients in our self tanning cream, so you'll never have to worry about what you're putting on your body like with some other sellers products. With ingredients like organic shea butter, organic coconut oil, and nutritive Japanese green tea, your skin will thank you by looking and feeling incredible.
- SAFE FOR EVERYONE AND YOU WON'T BE AN ORANGE OOMPA LOOMPA: If you have sensitive skin or are just plain pale, this is for you. Males, females and even teens use our tanning cream and look like they have just returned from travel in St. Tropez or any other eco destination. Grab our applicator mitt and apply our luxury tanning lotion to your bare skin and viva la vida. Mens skin can resemble Kim Kardashian too.
- GUARANTEE: LOVE IT OR LET US KNOW: We know you're gonna love what our self tanning moisturizer can do. We're so confident that this is the best sunless tanner, that we'll even guarantee it.
Other Lotions To Protect Your Skin!
Fashion: Recent Post
Food: Recent Post
Lifestyle: Recent Post
At the beginning of the month I decided to set myself some goals, as it was something I hadn’t done for a while, and maybe it would help me to actually stick to something! Now that September has been and gone, I thought I’d catch up on how I did on my goals.
get back to the gym
Since the car accident I had in July I’ve not been able to do much. I can’t seem to walk around for long without my back being in agony, so all exercise plans have been off. This month I decided that it was time to get back on track with my fitness, and hopefully start recovering from my car accident. So did I go back to the gym? Yes, once. So not really a good start, but I’ve now also started doing physio for my back injury so hopefully it’ll get better soon!
get back into a blogging schedule
stop spending money
get back into healthy eating
Yay something I actually did! Kind of. Well I rejoined Slimming World, because I need the help and support of a group. But I then gained 1lb in my first week because I just didn’t stick to the plan at all, and then I haven’t been back since. Although I’ve been planning lots of healthy meals, I just need to stop eating so much rubbish in between!
read a book
Reading is something I love, I just haven’t done for the longest time, or enough of. So in September I set myself the goal of reading one book, and I actually managed to read two! Go me. It’s been a lot nicer, and more relaxing, in the evenings to sit and read a book and not sit on a computer or watch Netflix until I fall asleep. So this is something I should certainly try and keep up!
Although I didn’t stick to all of my goals, I’m pleased with how well I’ve done. I’ve been a little ‘lost’ lately and getting back into a routine and having a plan is definitely helping, as it helps to know what I’m aiming for! I think I’ll be setting myself a couple of goals for October now as well – maybe I’ll even stick to all of them!
These days everyone is tanning. We put it on before a night out or an important day and we always look to top up our tan wherever possible. A complete tan makes us look better than normal, giving an even and flawless skin tone that makes us look better in our clothes....read more
My mum is pretty special to me, not only is she a wonderful woman who bought me up, she's helped me through some hard times, been there when I was struggling after uni to find a job and what I wanted to do. She helped me through an unpaid internship, and even helped...read more
At the beginning of the month I decided to set myself some goals, as it was something I hadn't done for a while, and maybe it would help me to actually stick to something! Now that September has been and gone, I thought I'd catch up on how I did on my goals. get back...read more
A few months ago way back in July during the middle of a heatwave, my friend Gemma invited me out for afternoon tea at Moggerhanger Park. She wrote this amazing blog post on the experience, and because I'm a terrible person who can't write about things after they've...read more